YourBest is founded on the principle of helping photographers within our platform where users can share their photos with the community and join photo contests.
The services can be accessed via the mobile YourBest app (hereinafter “App”)
or on https://your.best (hereinafter “Website”).
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and may using the following services:
- Access to third-party accounts
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- The rights of Users
- Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our service
Improve, personalize, and expand our service
Understand and analyze how you use our service
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the service.
Find and prevent fraud
Email and push notifications: we will never provide your email address to a third party without your permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. We use your email to send you news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive emails and/or push notifications that inform you of actions (e.g. “new voting or result”) that have been performed on the app. If you do not want to receive notifications from us you can always turn them off, please visit the “Notifications” section of your Yourbest app and turn it off. Please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails from us unless you terminate your registration.
Cookies are text files that your computer downloads into memory from web pages. When you visit the site again, it loads its cookies. So the site remembers the user and adjusts to him: it automatically lets you into a personal account, collects statistics, and creates personal recommendations.
Sharing Your Information
Here are our rules for sharing information about our users with partner services:
– Yourbest employees and/or contractors may have access to user information as necessary for the operation of the YourBest service.
– User information is an asset of our company. In case of business sale, our company reserves the right to transfer all assets to the new owner of the service, including the user information.
– Your full name, personal description, content, and location can be shown to other users on your profile. You can control what personal information is shown to other users in your profile settings.
– We do not allow non-followers to browse your followers’ activity but they can browse users you follow.
– We allow for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
– We may share user information with third-parties (“Service Providers”) that help us provide services to you as well as information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers, and location data.
– Your encrypted personal information is stored on servers provided by a third-party cloud service provider that protects and stores the data in accordance with this Policy.
-If your personal information is disclosed to third parties or used for purposes that are inconsistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected, we will try to let you know so that you can take steps to disclose or change the information.
Keeping Information and Our Website Secure
Your account information is protected by an encrypted password for your privacy and security. To protect against unauthorized access to your account or transactions, the system may prompt you to enter a digital code, which is sent to your email address.
Access to personal information is granted only to those employees who need it to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative).
The Website may contain links to other websites or applications. The presence of a link to a website/application or other type of advertisement does not imply that YourBest endorses or authorizes that third party and is not an endorsement of any association with that third party. If you click on a link to a third-party website or application, including an advertisement, you will leave the Website and go to the website/application to which such link directs you.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, YourBest may, in its sole discretion, post any photos and other content displayed or created on the Website/application to any social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and the like.
Children under the age of 18
You must be 14 years old or older to register and use our app. Therefore, we do not specifically collect information about children. If we find out that we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that juveniles between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and get permission from a legal guardian before using or sending information about themselves or anyone else online.
Californian users of YourBest have additional rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
For more details about the CCPA please check the website.